Thursday, January 3, 2013

Morning Coffee

Before my morning coffee....


How I feel while waiting for the water to heat up...


My non-coffee enhanced thoughts about the morning...


After the first few sips...


Coffee induced humor...


After my morning coffee...


After my 2nd cup of coffee life starts to make sense...


Before (Reality) and After (Fantasy) Coffee


After my 3rd cup of coffee...



Fully loaded...



Oneliners


Sleep is a symptom of caffeine deprivation.

My blood type is coffee.

On the eighth day God created coffee.

I make serious coffee - so strong it wakes up the neighbors!

Coffee, the 100% natural replacement for sleep!

Instant human: Add coffee.

A morning without coffee is like sleep.

Stealing someone's coffee is called mugging.

Drinking too much coffee can cause a latte problems. 

The concession stand at the circus had very good coffee. It was the greatest joe on earth! 

Selling coffee has its perks.

I went out for drinks with a Matador the other day. I had tea, he had café au lait! 








No comments: