Sunday, January 8, 2012

The Zen-O-Tron

Sophy Laughing proudly introduces the revolutionary
Zen-O-Tron

Is your inner Zen off? Do you have trouble getting up early enough to greet the day? How long has it been since you recited the Dalai Lama's morning blessing: 

"Today I am fortunate to have woken up. I am alive. I have a precious human life. I am not going to waste it. I am going to use all my energies to develop myself, to expand my heart out to others, to achieve enlightenment for the benefit of all begins. I am going to have kind thoughts towards others. I am not going to get angry or think badly about others. I am going to benefit others as much as I can." 


The Zen-O-Tron

The Zen-O-Tron is a revolutionary amplification device that frees up external constraints making suitable experiences more easily available. Developed by Jean-Marc Plantefève, the Zen-O-Tron will help you get your Zen "back on" by decomposing the sinusoidal signals at their base frequency and amplitude, rendering them more harmonic to the universe's zero pulse (background static) state.  

This is a job for the Zen-O-Tron! 

The Zen-O-Tron's resistance against local reactions frees you up from having to remain constantly mindful of your mind-body's balance and coherency. The Zen-O-Tron is specifically designed to increase coherency levels for you, which lead to a stronger sense of well-being. 
Well-being is very Zen. 

Zen is of great importance in moral philosophy, in particular, utilitarianism, according to which well-being is said to be maximized. Conceptually, the term 'well-being' relates to how well a person's life is going for that person (i.e., what's 'good for' them). While health is said to be a constituent of well-being, it is not plausibly taken to be all that matters for well-being. Bottom line:

Thanks to the Zen-O-Tron, you can be Zen even when you are plagued by the sniffles. 



For more information on the Zen-O-Tron's hedonistic transistors and their transconductance, please contact Sophy M. Laughing, Ph.D., your very own Zen, Zen-O-Tron Supporter. 








No comments: